Monday 14 May 2012

Objective of Blog


Many of our friends are very confused and not able to take decision in choosing which technology suits them.

Normally they end up learning many technologies without getting command on any one. In order to make a decision we should know which tool offers what, What are the prerequisites.

Our aim of starting this blog is to get rid of the doubts which we normally get at initial stages and throw light on different aspects of BI.

What I am writing about BI or Microstrategy is only a tip on the ice berg. This blog belongs to everyone who willing to explain about BI tools in a buddy way.


What is BI, what are the different tools that are existing in market, which tool serves what kind of services.


"My heart felt thanks to my friends who made me to write this blog and helped me in many ways".


No comments:

Post a Comment